– Increasing strength and energy
– Calming and/or stimulating organs and functions
– Improving digestive and circulatory
– Reduce pain, stiffness and stress symptoms
– Setting in motion the awareness in yourself
– Restore balance in body and mind
– Accompany serious illness and the terminal process (process of understanding, acceptance
– Cooperate, support and strengthen each other treatment or therapy
This course is given in two days and you will receive four initiations. The history and principles of Reiki are discussed extensively. You get information about the positions of treatment and you can practice with it. You learn to treat yourself and learn the so-called chair-treatment. At the end of this course you will receive the certificate.
The course of Reiki 2 is given in one day. Here you receive an initiation and learn about the Reiki symbols and how to draw it. Then you learn about giving Reiki remotely and how to apply it. Subsequently you will receive the certificate.
This course is divided into Reiki Master and Reiki Teacher. This can be followed seperated or in two subsequent days. You will receive the Master initiation. As Reiki Teacher you will learn how to initiate others. You also learn to transfer knowledge of Reiki to others. Finally you will receive the certificate.